Saturday, December 03, 2005

Cervical Cancer Vaccine

Anyone with half a brain and a drop or two of empathy is going to wonder why this is at all controversial. Its a good thing. Right? Apparently even a possible protection against cancer has a down side. The fear is that it will be seen as condoning marriage before sex.

I respect a parents right to royally screw up their kids. In fact, I think it should be added to the Bill of Rights. If your fundamentalist nature believes that your daughter won’t fornicate before marriage because of a fear of cancer, you're crazy. Most teenagers fear nothing except not being popular. If you stop your daughter from receiving the vaccine fine. I certainly hope, for her sake, you never regret the decision. Do not, under any circumstance work to deny it to my daughter.

It is simply unethical and irresponsible to try and restrict the use of a drug that might save lives.

1 Comments:

Blogger Ed Bremson, MFA said...

Do you want to trade links? I am at http://taoofbiotechnology.blogspot.com

Let me know
Sincerely Ed Bremson

10:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home